We engage people who not only have the very best academic qualifications, but who have a commonsense approach to solving client’s legal issues. A solid academic degree in law is a requirement for all our intakes.
We do not only encourage creative and independent thinking; we expect them too.
Recruitment for Lawyers, Paralegal & Business Support Staff
Whether you join us as a junior lawyer, experienced lawyer or non-admitted staff, we will make sure you have access to career and development opportunities that meet your needs. We take a keen interest in the personal and professional development of all our team members and we make it our priority to reward their commitment by investing in their professional and personal development.
At a very early stage of their careers, our lawyers are given hands-on responsibilities and are encouraged to challenge themselves intellectually. All our intakes go through our rigorous three stage interview and assessment process.
If you meet the above requirements, passionate about delivering the highest quality of legal services to diverse clients and wish to join the “Goldsmiths Family”, please email your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goldsmiths Solicitors Internship Programme
Every year, through our internship programme, we offer a maximum of three young law undergraduate students internship opportunities, to gain insights and experience into the legal profession.
We also welcome young graduate candidates who are waiting to attend the Nigerian Law school into a six-week Graduate Internship Programme.
We also offer virtual internships to international/foreign law students who wish to get hands-on experience of legal practice in Nigeria.
Prospective applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be at least fourth or final year students at an undergraduate law degree programme in a recognized university in Nigeria or aboard.
- Applicant must commit full time to a minimum of at least two months (except those waiting to attend the Nigerian Law School) usually between June and September each year.
- All Applicants must apply at least three months before their intended commencement date.
- All applications must be supported by a current CV and a supporting statement of not more than 1000 words, setting out what the applicant intends to benefit from our internship programme.
- Applicants who can demonstrate that they have completed a detailed research project in a relevant area of law would have an advantage.
- All applications must be sent to email@example.com with “Application for Internship” as the Subject.