Colin heads our Corporate/Commercial Practice Groups and is an integral…
Financial Technology (FinTech)
Goldsmiths Solicitors has distinguished itself as a leading FinTech law firm in what is clearly an emerging and fast paced area of practice.
Top FinTech law firm in Nigeria
As a leading Financial Technology (Fintech) law firm in Lagos, Nigeria, Goldsmiths solicitors regularly assist clients in the FinTech sector.
Goldsmiths Solicitors lawyers are perfectly placed to assist FinTech clients such as tech start-ups, payment service providers (PSPs), fund raising companies, insurance etc. As a top legal FinTech law firm, we are familiar with the ever changing and fast-paced legal issues surrounding the FinTech industry.
Our FinTech lawyers consistently provide legal advisory services to FinTech operators such as Mobile Money Operators (MMOs), Payment Solution Services (PSS), Payment Terminal Service Providers, Payment Solution Service Providers, Super-Agents, Switching and Processing companies, etc. on areas involving, payment gateways, payment services, crowdfunding, e-banking, digital wallet, cryptocurrency, investments, lending, blockchain, artificial intelligence, etc.
Our Area of Expertise include:
- Legal Advisory
- Payment Services
- Regulatory Compliance
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) debt and equity financing
- Company Registration
- Smart Contracts including agreements between foreign and local or offshore subsidiaries
- Data protection and Privacy
- Interface with regulatory agencies and obtaining requisite licenses.
- Crowd Funding
- eCommerce and internet services
- Legal activities related to capital raise and operations.
- Intellectual Property including trademarks, inventions, patents, etc.