Colin heads our Corporate/Commercial Practice Groups and is an integral…
Labour and Employment
Goldsmiths Solicitors have many decades of experience providing top legal services to clients on labour and employment matters in Nigeria.
Labour and Employment Law Firm in Nigeria
Goldsmiths Solicitors is a top Labour and Employment Law firm in Nigeria with lawyers who are experts in Labour and Employment matters and have many years of experience acting and representing our clients.
Labour and Employment directly relate to every organisation, large or small, private or government-owned because the relationships between the employers and employees are governed by labour and employment laws providing the rights and duties among others, of the parties. Employees have also understood the importance of uniting to protect their interests by coming together to form trade and labour unions in the specialist sectors where they operate. These trade unions negotiate through collective bargaining and enter into collective agreements with their employers and ensure they get the possible best working conditions. As a Labour and Employment law firm with experienced lawyers that understand all these legal issues and situations, we constantly act for our clients on different labour and employment matters in Nigeria.
Our Area of Expertise include:
- Labour and Employment law compliance advisory
- Compliance audit
- Compensation plans
- Employment contracts, confidentiality and non-competition agreements and compensation policies
- Preparing and reviewing employment handbooks and policies
- Designing and arranging cross-border employment
- Restructuring, redundancy and optimization of human resources
- Employment negotiations and mediation
- Employment litigations and arbitration
- Wrongful termination