Colin heads our Corporate/Commercial Practice Groups and is an integral…
Startup and MSME Law
As a startups and MSME law firm, we are committed to ensure the success, rapid growth and expansion of our startups and MSME clients in Nigeria.
Startups and MSME Law Firm in Nigeria
As a leading Startup and MSME law firm in Nigeria, Goldsmiths Solicitors combine experience and expertise with the vast knowledge of the regulatory landscape in the provision of legal services to Startups and MSMEs.
Technology, financial, renewable energy and other innovative startups continue to emerge and disrupt in the Nigerian economy. As a top Startup law firm, Goldsmiths Solicitors watch the back of startups and prevent the making of legally avoidable mistakes by providing fast and accurate advice on investments, the provision or offering of their goods and services to customers, etc.
We understand the need of startups particularly tech startups in Nigeria. Our reputation as a top tech startups law firm positions us well as the go-to law firm to assist startups in all the processes and stages of their growth through the provision of suitable legal and regulatory solutions including incorporation, structuring, regulatory compliance, etc.
Our Area of Expertise include:
- Business formation and structure
- Permits and licensing
- Financing and investment advisory
- Intellectual property protection – patents, copyrights and trademarks
- Preparation and review of contractual agreements including SAFES, financing agreements, etc.
- Regulatory compliance
- Startup operations advisory
- Labour and employment matters
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Pre-incorporation agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Joint venture agreement and advisory
- General startup advisory
- Visas on arrival