Colin heads our Corporate/Commercial Practice Groups and is an integral…
Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
We are proactive at developing conflict prevention strategies. We take the view that it is in our clients’ best interests to try and resolve any dispute amicably before resorting to litigation.
Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law firm in Nigeria
We are a top litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) law firm in Nigeria and are highly regarded and rated by clients in this practice area. We represent various categories of clients including multinationals, corporate organisations and private clients.
Our commercial dispute resolution lawyers are extremely skilled and very experienced professionals who provide first class advocacy and dispute resolution services to our clients. Our team of ADR lawyers have been involved in multi-jurisdictional dispute resolutions and have also, conducted cases in various superior and appellate courts of record in Nigeria including the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
We work with our clients by being very proactive to develop conflict prevention strategies. We take the view that it is in our clients’ best interests to try and resolve any dispute amicably before resorting to litigation or any other alternative dispute resolution mechanism. Our litigation and alternative dispute resolution experience include:
- Successfully acted as counsel to a leading cable multinational company in an international commercial arbitration dispute in International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in London, United Kingdom,
- Advised a Chinese company with respect to their international arbitration dispute with an oil and gas company seating in London, United Kingdom and it’s in accordance with London Maritime Arbitrators Association Terms,
- Successfully acted as counsel to a multi-national Dutch Company in their multi-million Dollar dispute with a former employee at the National Industrial Court, Nigeria,
- Successfully acted as a defence attorney to an oil and gas company in their multi-million British Pounds dispute with a former employee at the National Industrial Court etc.
Our Area of Expertise include:
- Commercial litigation
- Construction Dispute
- Dispute Prevention Strategies
- Civil Litigation including Appeals
- Criminal Litigation, including White Collar Crime and Bribery and Corruption
- Maritime Disputes
- Enforcements of Foreign Judgments
- Product Liability
- Contract Performance Dispute